Labette Community College
East off of Hwy. 59 to 10th St. turn south. The fields set directly behind the Sirloin Stockade or 1 block south of Main St. on 10th or on the corner of 10th and Broadway.
Fort Scott Community College
2108 Horton Street
Coming in on US 69 North, follow Main Street and then merge onto National Ave.
Make a slight Right on National Avenue onto 18th street and the Campus should be on the left
The field is located on campus at the corner of 11th and Mulberry
Carl Albert Tournament
Poteau Area Recreational Complex
5007 S. Broadway St.
Poteau, OK 74953
(It is located about one mile south of the college)
1000 W. Austin Blvd.
Nevada, MO 64772.
From hwy 54 (Austin Blvd), you will take a right on College St. The field will be on your left hand side.
Johnson County Community College
Take the 1st RIGHT onto COLLEGE BLVD.
12345 COLLEGE BLVD is on the RIGHT
College Field: 1111 N. Glenstone Ave, Springfield MO 65802
Happy Rock Park
7600 NE Antioch Rd
Gladstone, MO 64119
Bently Softball Complex
148th Street & Memorial
Bixby, OK 74008
Cloud Community College
2221 Campus Drive Concordia, KS 66901. The softball fields are located behind the school at the bottom of the hill.
***REGIONAL PLAY ON 5/2/17 MOVED TO: Concordia Sports Complex 1500 E 7th St, Concordia, KS 66901 ***
Coming from the south, you'll take I 135 north from the Wichita area, getting off at exit 40 (Lincoln Blvd.). Turn left on Lincoln and head into town. You'll go straight through a 4-way stop and continue on Lincoln, passing the water tower on left until you reach the intersection of Old Highway 81 - or it may be marked as Hesston Road. Turn left there and look for a small shopping plaza on your right. Field is located behind the stores, you'll see the lights.
Hutchinson Community College
Fun Valley Sports Complex 4401 W 4th Ave, Hutchinson, KS 67501 United States
Merge onto I-235 S/KS-96 W.
Take EXIT 13 toward KS-96 W/HUTCHINSON/VALLEY CENTER.
Merge onto KS-96 W via the exit on the LEFT toward HUTCHINSON.
Merge onto W ILLINOIS AVE/US-50 W/KS-96 W/KS-61 S via the exit on the LEFT toward KINSLEY/LYONS.
Merge onto KS-96 toward LYONS.
Take the 4TH AVENUE exit.
Turn LEFT onto W 4TH AVE.
4401 W 4TH AVE is on the LEFT.
Independence Community College
Coming in on west main, you will take a left (or go south) on 10th street the fields will be up the road immediately on the right past the railroad tracks.
Cowley Community College
1. Start out going NORTH on S STEUBEN AVE toward W 2ND ST.
2. Turn RIGHT onto W MAIN ST.
3. Take the 1st LEFT onto N STEUBEN AVE.
4. Turn LEFT onto KS-39/W CHERRY ST.KS-39 is just past W ASH ST
5. Merge onto US-169 S via the ramp on the LEFT.
6. Turn SLIGHT RIGHT onto US-160.
7. Turn LEFT onto US-75.US-75 is 0.2 miles past CR-3350
8. Merge onto US-166 W.
9. Turn LEFT onto US-166/US-77.
10. Once on the bypass, turn right onto chestnut. It will be the first intersection you come to on the bypass.
11. Keep going west on Chestnut until you get to 4th Street.
12. Turn Left on 4th Street and keep going south until you get to Washington Ave.
13. Turn Right(West) onto Washington and the softball field is 2 blocks down.
Butler Community College
1. If traveling West, you will take Highway 54 and when you get into Eldorado, you will go under an overpass. Once you passed through the underpass, you will come to a park on your left. You will take that left and the road will take you right to the ball field.
2. If traveling south you will take Highway 77 into Eldorado, once in Eldorado you will stay on the same road until you come to Highway 54, turn left on 54 and keep going a couple miles until you see a park on your right side and movie theatre on your left. Take the right on the east side of the park. This road will take you right to the ball field.
3. If traveling north you will take Highway 77 until you get to Augusta. Turn right at the stop light and take Highway 400 until you see a sign that says Eldorado, veer right, take this curve and you will be back on 77. Stay on 77 and once in Eldorado, you will see a sign that says Highway 54, turn right. Once you turn right on 54 stay on it until you see a movie theatre on your left and a park on your right. There is a road on the east side of the park, turn right on this road and it will lead you right to the park.
Baker University Tournament
Games played against Baker will be at Cavaness Field located at the corner of 2nd and High Street in Baldwin City, KS
Games played against Avila will be played at the city complex at 100 Bullpup Dr. Baldwin City, KS
Hillsboro Sports Complex
Hillsboro. KS 6706
Two Rivers Sports Complex
1700 North Ridge Road
Wichita, KS 67212
Highland Community College
606 W. Main Street Highland, KS 66035-This is the college address
Come into town ONE block (it comes upon you fast), turn right, it’s at the bottom of the hill.
Coffeyville Community College
Byers Field in Coffeyville's Walter Johnson Park. Byers Field is located on Highway 166/169 on the northeast side of Coffeyville, next to the rodeo arena.
Neosho Community College
Right on Plummer (Chevy dealership), left on 14th, left on Allen. The Field is on the right (corner of 10th and Allen) Chanute, KS 66720 northwest corner of campus.
Kansas City Kansas Community College
7250 State Avenue
Kansas City, Kansas 66112
Wichita State University
University address is 1845 Fairmount Wichita, KS 67260
The stadium is at the intersection of Perimeter Rd. and Mike Oatman Rd.
Humboldt High School Field
1325 Georgia Rd
Humboldt, KS 66748
Cowtown Classic Tournament
Gateway Ball Park
750 Beach St.
Fort Worth, TX 76111
Wichita, KS 67213
*The field is located on the west side of campus
Oklahoma Wesleyan University
1719-1921 E Tuxedo Blvd
Bartlesville, OK 74006
Seminole State College
2701 Boren Boulevard
Seminole, OK 74868
Rose State College
6420 Southeast 15th St.
Midwest City, OK 73110
Joplin Athletic Center
3301 West First Street
Joplin, MO 64801
Southeast Community College
2352 Hoyt Street
Beatrice, NE 68310
1700 SW College Ave.
Topeka, KS 66621
Emporia State University
Trusler Sports Complex
802 Trusler Rd.
Emporia, KS 66801